"I’m Eda Zajmi, 14 years old and I go to “Naim Frashëri” elementary school. My hobby is painting and I get my inspiration from little things. These days I’m painting picturesque nature views. I usually paint with water colors. I never attended art classes, I’m a self-taught artist. Another hobby of mine is reading books. My favorite kind are mangas. I like painting because I can express my feelings easily. There’s also something else I like, and that is taking photos. I enjoy taking photos of little and unimportant things."
" For 2018 I don't want to learn math anymore because I hate it, and also I want my sister to finish university faster because she went to Tetova and I only get to see her once a month. When I was 4 years old I asked Santa for some christmas lights but now I don't want anything because I don't care. For New Years Eve I want to snow" Anisa Nuraj, 7 years old

Comments
Post a Comment