Skip to main content
"When I grow up, I want to be a doctor for children. I would like to be a doctor because I wish to
help others. I also like singing. People tell me I have a lovely voice. I started singing when I was
in kindergarten. I used to recite poetries only. If I could choose another profession, I’d like to be
a famous singer. My happiest event was my stay in Germany. It was a lovely experience."

Elba Haxhiu, 8 years old

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

" For 2018 I don't want to learn math anymore because I hate it, and also I want my sister to finish university faster because she went to Tetova and I only get to see her once a month. When I was 4 years old I asked Santa for some christmas lights but now I don't want anything because I don't care. For New Years Eve I want to snow" Anisa Nuraj, 7 years old
Hi, our names are Lisa, Rea, Fiona and Rea. We go to "Elena Gjika" school and we're best friends. Although we're very different from each other, there's several things which brought us together-our love for music, photography and shopping. We spend most of our free time together; we laugh together, we cry together and create a lot of fun memories together. In the future we plan to study together and we hope to continue being friends. Even though we have spent the past three years together, this is only the beginning, as we have got many more years to go. Having one another by our sides in good or in bad makes you feel safe and loved If we were to describe our friendship, we'd say it is the dearest and most precious thing that we would not trade for anything.
" When I grow up, I dont want to be anybody else but myself ... " Anisa Nuraj, 7 years old